De's Shop

A little political opinion from the middle with a little common sense added to spice it up.

Name:
Location: Uniontown, OHIO, United States

I own a small gift shop that specializes in Teddy Bears. We also sell on the web at www.descorner.com

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Verizon Wireless

Do not use this company. They have done nothing for 2 years but rip me off. All they want is the money. They can find nine zillon ways to add to your bill and then can't even fix a simple mistake on their part.
Oh you can buy a new phone but don't look for a new battery for the one you have. I had a line that I owned for 2 years and couldn't use the line unless I bought a new phone.
Bad company, poor sales help, reps don't know a thing except how much you question will cost to get answered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home