De's Shop

A little political opinion from the middle with a little common sense added to spice it up.

Name:
Location: Uniontown, OHIO, United States

I own a small gift shop that specializes in Teddy Bears. We also sell on the web at www.descorner.com

Friday, December 07, 2007

Mitt's Hour of Power

Mitt's Hour of Power
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/staticarticles/article59079.html
They would prefer it if I would simply distance myself from my religion, say that it is more a tradition than my personal conviction, or disavow one or another of its precepts. That I will not do
praise from one of the biggest bigots, Pat Buchannon. Nice to see one candidate stand up for something. We'll see if he changes his mind after the polls come in like the hilly beast does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home